The 14th International Conference on Automated Planning and
Scheduling (ICAPS 2004) invites PhD students to apply for the Student
Scholarship Program. The program will provide financial support for
students to help them cover the registration fee and travel expenses.
Participants in the scholarship program may be expected to perform a
small amount of work at the conference.
To be eligible for the program you must (a) be a full-time student,
(b) register for the conference, and (c) participate in the conference
in some capacity.
Your form of participation in ICAPS 2004 will be the primary factor in
determining whether you receive a scholarship. Priority will be given
(in this order) to:
- Participants in the Doctoral Consortium
- Students giving a talk in the main technical session
- Co-authors of accepted papers
- Participants in the planning competition
- Co-authors of accepted workshop papers
- Students participating in ICAPS 2004 in any other capacity
To apply, please send an email message to: email@example.com
The subject of the message should be
- *your name* : ICAPS Scholarship Application
The body of the message should include
- Your name and full contact information
- The academic program in which you are enrolled
- The name and contact information of your academic advisor
- Your form of participation in ICAPS (refer specifically to the categories mentioned above). Indicate clearly each form of participation and whether your participation in each capacity is confirmed or tentative (in the case you applied for participation but have not received a decision yet.)
- A brief statement indicating the extent of alternative funding that is available to you.
In addition, your academic advisor must send an email message to the same address confirming your status as a student.
||Deadline for Application:
||March 2, 2004
||March 30, 2004
Any inquiries should be directed to Eric Hansen ( hansen @ cse.msstate.edu )